Early Years Practitioner
Whittington Park Community Nursery
NVQ Level 3
Salary £21,385 FTE
28 hours per week, term time only.
WPCA is a well-established, thriving community organisation based on the edge of Whittington Park.
WPCA opened Whittington Park Community Nursery in March 2016 The nursery is located in the heart of Whittington Park, opposite the astroturf pitch.
It has its own lovely garden, which is used for outdoor play, gardening and outdoor projects.
'Good' Ofsted rating
Warm and caring staff
Large garden for outdoor play
Applicants will need to demonstrate that they:
- are highly motivated and passionate about young children and their learning;
- can lead or contribute to the development of a good quality, caring environment to enable children's learning;
- can relate well to parents and actively support home learning.
Applicants are asked to submit their CV and a covering letter showing how their experience and training match the duties and responsibilities of the job as detailed in the job description.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to our main reception office at Whittington Park Community Centre, Yerbury Road, London, N19 4RS.
Closing date Wednesday, 13th July 2022
Interviews 18th /19th July 2022
We are looking for volunteers who are interested in what we do and
want to support our aims and can commit some of their free time to joining in and supporting our new community centre garden project.
What we are looking for
1) Volunteers who can support older people attending our Monday to Friday Lunch Time Club to engage in gardening activities in our new 4H (hops, herbs, health and happiness) Community Garden.
2) Community Garden volunteers who can support us and contribute to the setting up, maintenance and development of our 4H community garden
We are looking for volunteers who;
Are reliable and have good time keeping skills
Have good communication skills
Are enthusiastic and keen on gardening
Are willing to learn with us
Can offer their skills and experience to enhance what we do
We will offer advice, support and training to carry out the volunteering roles.
We would love to hear from you if you would like to volunteer with us in
the 4H Garden
the Social Club for 55+ and Men's Club
Please get in touch if you would like more information about these roles. Join us and make a difference in the community. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 272 1847.
Alternative download our volunteer application form by clicking the button below, and send it over to us for review.